Get to know more about Goodwill India, a comprehensive fund collected from individuals, corporates being allocated to deserving NGOs.
Mode: Technology, fund collection and allocation, NGO monitoring.
Goodwill India brings together the power of ‘technology’ and ‘people’ to enable crowdfunding for non-profit organisations (NGOs) across India, working on noble causes such as Education, Children’s Welfare, Women Empowerment, Environment and Animal Welfare.
A simple 3-stepped approach to effective fundraising!
1. Generate: Our technology platform, Goodwill India generates a comprehensive pool of funds through 360 degree contributor reach
- Individuals – People looking for meaningful avenues to contribute monetarily in the form of donation
- Government – State and Centre Government departments which allocate fund for social welfare projects
- Corporates – Under Section 135 of Indian Companies Act 2013, Corporates are now required to establish a Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) fund to be donated to NGOs.
2. Allocate: Raised funds are allocated to NGOs working on a social cause of contributor’s choice.
- Smart algorithms allow selection of a social cause, recipient persona, and location
- Layer of experts validation to ensure correctness
3. Monitor: A competent on-field team tracks allocated fund and ensures its optimum and honest usage
- Regular usage reports accessible to the respective contributors
- Enlisted beneficiary NGOs inspected and verified on parameters such as:
-Ethical usage of funds
-Ethics in team management
-Efficiency in operations
-Proper maintenance of accounts